Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

25 Questions

So my friend Sarah tagged met to to this tag. These are always fun to answer and a great way for you to get to know me a bit better! So lets get to it!


1. Do you have any pets?  

None of my own. I used to have 2 cats, 1 unfortunately passed away of cancer and the other one lives with my sister now cause I wasn't allowed to have pets at college. They bonded so I let her keep her.


2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
My iPhone, a bottle of water and my TV remote.




3. What's the weather like right now?
Amazing!! It's plus 25c and pure sunshine. Totally above average for March :)




4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
No I do not drive. Although I do plan on getting my G1 soon. 



5. What time did you wake up this morning?
This morning I woke up around 9:30am. The garbage truck woke me up. Plus my muscles were starting to get sore from the workout the day before.




6. When was the last time you showered?
I showered about an hour ago.




7. What was the last movie you saw?
The last movie I saw was The Babysitters Club on Netflix and in theater it was Beauty and The Beast in 3D  LOL. Although this weekend I'm thinking I'm going to be seeing The Hunger Games :) :) :) :)




8. What does your last text message say?
My last text message was
Me: Me too. Plus it feels nice to finally get some real vit D. Just gotta make sure to wear sunscreen.
My Best Friend: Yeah same here. I don't wanna get burnt!




9. What's your ringtone?
Just the default one that comes with the iPhone.




10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes. I have been to Paris, France and all over Egypt. I'd go back to either place in a heartbeat!




11. Do you like sushi?
Yes. But I only eat the veggie, crab or lobster sushi. I won't eat raw fish.




12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Either Independent or whatever place has the best deals of what I need.




13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
I have. But long story short I know longer do. And if you don't, don't start!




14. How many siblings do you have?
I have 2 sisters. 1 is 6 years older and the other is 6 years younger :) 



15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a Apple MacBook Pro laptop. Best money I ever spent!




16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I like to say that I'll be turning 16! LOL but in reality I'll be turning 28. Ew that's a scary number!




17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I have glasses.




18. Do you color your hair?
I used to highlight it. But I haven't done anything to it in a long time now.




19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
I plan on watching The Biggest Loser and talking to my man :P




20. When was the last time you cried?
About 10 minutes ago. I watched the Shaytards newest video where Shay ran the LA marathon. It was actually a very emotional video.




21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Green olives and garlic..YUM



22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Veggie Burgers. So much yummier!


23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes many many times. I still pull some all nighters. But I'm usually passed out by 2-3am ish now LOL



24. What is your eye color?
Blue/Grey. All depends on my mood.




25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? 

Nope.
So that is it! I hope you guys enjoyed :)

xoxoSarah

No comments:

Post a Comment