Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Beginnings?

Hey everyone!

So this is going to be a new beginning for me and my blog. A lot of things have happened to me in the past month and a bit and it is time for some changes. Nothing bad had happened really, but things change and sometimes you just need to go with it. 

First off, I had gotten really sick with laryngitis and an aweful head cold for almost 3 or so weeks. Because of that I had to take a lot of time off work. Eventually I just figured I might as well leave my job. It was causing me nothing but stress and anxiety which is why I was getting sick so often. I'm glad to report that since leaving the job I have gotten better. The head cold has been kicked, however my voice is still fairly weak when I talk to much. The doctor said because I had such a bad case of laryngitis it will take a bit longer for my voice to be back to where it was. My voice is healing though :) 

As for my stress and anxiety, well their pretty much gone. I do still have some stress in my life due to the fact that I now have no job and I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to pay my bills, but I have been applying to a lot of jobs and something will happen. When life gets hard you just have to stay positive. 

Hmm now as for the rest of my life, things are going well. I am on a mission to be getting healthier though. One of the main reasons of starting this blog back up is because my friend Sarah (yes her name is Sarah as well) and I are going to be starting to blog about our adventure and new lifestyle to losing weight and getting healthy! This way we can support each other (she lives on the other side of the world so we can't be there to support each other in person) and if anyone should find this blog or hers will know that their is other people who are trying to achieve the same things they are and that they aren't alone. I think this is a great way to keep motivated. 


So more information about that in the next entry, I'm very excited for all this to start up. I'm looking forward to seeing my progress, as well in the future being able to look back and see where I started off and seeing how much things have changed. 


Now I do plan to blog every day not necessarily all weight loss, but just about what is happening. There will be updates on the weightloss once a week as well as with pictures about either every 2 weeks or once a month. That way I can see the changes visually as well. 


Well I hope you all have a great day :) Oh and go follow Sarah too! She's amazing and one of my best friends :) Sarah's Blog


xoxoSarah

Song of the moment - Mr. Know It All - Kelly Clarkson

1 comment:

Sarah-Louise said...

Im so glad your better. I hated to see you unwell and sad.
Just remember that im there for you no matter what.
If you ever need me you know what to do =) <3

Post a Comment