Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good Day

Today was a really good day. I ended up going to the mall with my best friend. I needed some new sunglasses and I found a really cute pair at Smart Set on sale. I also scored a bunch of Coconut Milk and water on sale too..YUM...and I splurged on myself and got The Sims 3 Showtime. Haven't really sat down and played it yet. I plan on doing that tomorrow or this weekend. Been talking to the guy I like tonight. We're just doing some light chit chat. Which is good cause after last night we need to be a little light hearted. It was a pretty emotional chat we had yesterday. We know where we stand, we just need to figure out what the next move would be. Well I'm going to go to bed. I'll try and write a wayyyy better blog tomorrow. I'm going to take some photos and stuff and make my start weight loss entry. It'll be good to get that entry done :).

Night lovelies!

XoxoSarah

No comments:

Post a Comment